Faculty Associate in the Dept. of Electrical/Electronics Computer Engineering.
Faculty Associate Job Description
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Mahindra University is searching for well-organized, trustworthy faculty associates to join the department. The faculty associate’s responsibilities include teaching a requisite number of labs, tutorials, and providing guidance to students, participating in departmental meetings, and providing academic support to faculty members. You should also register formally as a Ph.D. candidate in the department. You must make every effort to complete your PhD within a given period of time, failing which you may continue to work on PhD as full-time or part-time without financial support from university.
To be successful as a faculty associate, you should thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment and be able to respond to criticism maturely. Outstanding candidates are able to learn from faculty and are constantly expanding their subject knowledge.
Faculty Associate Responsibilities:
- Assisting with various departmental duties and providing academic support to faculty members.
- Supervising undergraduate students.
- Providing demonstrations and supervising experiments and other lab activities.
- Instructing tutorial classes.
- Spending much time with the students, especially those with greater learning needs.
- Attend the lectures of the course for which you are a tutor.
- Assisting in evaluation of Assignments, Quizzes and Exams.
- Answering questions in class or via email.
- Providing faculty with feedback on student progress.
- Attending faculty and departmental meetings and voicing concerns or providing suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and publishing papers in academic journals as a Ph.D. candidate.
Faculty Associate Requirements:
- B.Tech and M.Tech in the relevant academic discipline.
- Strong analytical, observational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent research, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for teaching and engaging with students.
- Patience, understanding, and willingness to help.
- Must be ready to register for a Ph.D. position in the department.
Who can assist in the delivery of basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering courses and Signals and systems typically taught in the undergraduate program.
Interested candidates may please share their CV at Anil.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as Application for Faculty Associate in EEE/ECE.