Faculty in VLSI & Embedded systems
Total Positions: 3
Mahindra University is a preeminent academic institution with the objective of producing global thinkers and engaged leaders. The professionals who think how the world is for them and others and how to make it a better place through positive engagement and leadership in innovation and research.
Mahindra University is hiring towards building a Centre of Excellence in the area of Embedded Technology and VLSI Engineering. This is your opportunity to join the forward-thinking faculty of the University and participate in the building of this CoE. The CoE is starting with a state-of-the-art VLSI Physical Design Automation Lab with the latest hardware and software.
- An earned PhD in electrical engineering/computer engineering with focus on embedded systems and VLSI engineering.
- A solid research record evidenced by high quality publications in high-impact IEEE journals
- Strong commitment to teaching and students advising at the undergraduate and graduate levels
- Proven skills of high-quality teaching, demonstrated excellence in research, scholarship, and teaching in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering.
- Experience in research collaboration with other Universities and industries is a definite advantage.
- Industry experience in lieu of experience in academia will be considered.
Will be involved in delivering classroom lectures and conducting advanced research in the areas of:
- Computer Architecture
- Hardware Description Languages
- Logic Synthesis
- Auto Place and Route flows
- Verification algorithms and flows
- Design for Testability
- Design for Manufacturability and other related areas.
Interested candidates may please share your CV at: Brainard.Chandrahas@mahindrauniversity.edu.in with subject as: Application for Faculty in VLSI & Embedded Systems.