Faculty position in Computer Science and Engineering in the areas of Computational Sequence Modelling & Reinforcement Learning
Preferred Experience: All applicants are expected to have a B.E. or B. Tech degree in Computer Science or closely related areas, and Masters and Ph.D. qualifications in Computer Science or closely related areas from institutions of National and International repute.
- 1. Computational Sequence Modelling: Looking for experts with research experience in one or more of the below areas related to Computational Sequence Modelling (CSM):
- CSM applied to different aspects of Natural Language Processing;
- CSM in sequence classifications, where sequences could be time-series or otherwise, applied in any one or more domains like bio-informatics and genomics, industrial prognostics, anomaly detection, etc.
- CSM in sequence prediction, with application in one or more areas like weather prediction, financial markets, recommender systems, simulation of dynamical systems, etc.
- 2. Reinforcement Learning: experts with research experience on concepts and applications of Deep Reinforcement Learning in one or more domains like Autonomous Systems, Adaptive Systems, Swarm Operations, NLP, Economics, etc.
Interested candidates may please share their cv at: Brainard.Chandrahas@mahindrauniversity.edu.in with subject as: Application for faculty position in CSE.
For more information please visit: https://www.mahindrauniversity.edu.in/