A professional dedicated to teaching and to undertake the activities related to research in the field of Education. I would like to use cutting-edge learning technology and strategies in the transaction of curriculum. The education in the present scenario has been a blend of pedagogical aspects with the recent trends of education. I would like to bring out the best in Educational paradigm catering to the attainment of training of teacher educators. Quality of teacher training is of paramount priority of any institution. I would render my service in reaching the excellence of curricular domain imparting training to the teacher trainees. I would stand with impeccable strength and perseverance with the standards to be maintained in the education.
- Ph.D in Zoology(Osmania University) (2000-2006)
- M.Ed in Education(Osmania University) (1999-2000)
- M.Sc. in Zoology(Osmania University) (1997-1999)
- B.Ed Education(Osmania University) (1996-97)
- B.Sc (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry) (1992-95)
- Intermediate(Biology, Physics, Chemistry) (1990-92)
2020 - 2017
- Resource Person (2017-2020): Worked for School of Education under the MHRD, GOI sponsored Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission for teachers and teaching (PMMMNMTT) in creation of Biological sciences and Psychology e-Modules and video lessons for Certificate Courses to train teacher trainees, in-service teachers and teacher educators. (MOOC) Osmania University.
2017 - 2015
- Principal: Einstein College of Education (2015-2017)
2015 - 2003
- Assistant Professor and Principal: Lalitha College of Education (2003-2015)
- Rajani,P.S., Vanita, M. and Jyothirmai, G.S.(2021). Observations on the morphology of Ancylostoma ceylanicum. International Journal of Zoology(IJZR). 11(2).17-22.
- Vanita, M. and Shrivalli, T.S. (2020). Educational Excursions/tours of Schools in Recent times. Studies in Indian Place names. 40(3):1-10.
- Vanita, M. and Aruna, K. (2020). A study of the suckers of Schistosoma spindale. International journal for Innovative Research in Multidisciplinary Field.6(1):236-240.
- Vanita,M., Parvathi, J. and Aruna.K.(2020). Histochemical localization of lipids in Schistosoma spindale. International journal for Innovative Research in Multidisciplinary Field.6(1):226-2
- Vanita,M., Parvathi, J. and Aruna, K.(2020). Histochemical localization of Succinic Dehydrogenase in Schistosoma spindale. International Journal of Research Culture Society. 4(1):26-29.
- Vanita, M. and Shrivalli, T.S. (2019). Private Educational Apps: Simplifying the essence of education. International Journal for Innovative Research in Multidisciplinary field.5(10):92-94.
- Vanita, M. Aruna, K. and Parvathi, J.(2019). Histochemical localization of Malate Dehydrogenase activity in Schistosoma spindale. Research and Review Journals. 4(3):1798-1800.
- Vanita, M., Parvathi, J. and Aruna, K.(2019). Histochemical localization of glutamate dehydrogenase activity in Schistosoma spindale.6(2):792-794.
- Shrivalli, T.S. and Vanita, M. (2018). The invisible challenges of primary education: Bengaluru schools. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews. 5(3):25-28.
- Vanita,M., Aruna, K. and Parvathi, J.(2018). Histochemical localization of proteins in Schistosoma spindale. Journal of current science.19(9).
- Vanita,M., Aruna, K. and Parvathi, J.(2018). Morphological Observations of adult Schistosoma spindale. International Organization of Scientific Research- Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Science. 13(6):1-3.
- Vanita,M., Aruna, K. and Parvathi, J.(2018). Morphology of Schistosoma spindale as studied under Scanning Electron Microscopy(SEM). International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology(IJRASET). 6(11):333-336.
- Vanita, M., Aruna, K. and Parvathi, J.(2018). Histochemical localization of proteins in Schistosoma spindale. Journal of Current Science.19(9).
- Vanita, M.(2014). Role of parents and community in RTE ACT. National Seminar in Education. Osmania University. Hyderabad.
- Vanita,M. and Shrivalli, T.S.(2016). A critical study on the effectiveness of the duration of the two year B.Ed course. National Seminar on ‘Two year Teacher Education Curriculum: Practices and Reflections of Stakeholders” on 29and 30 th July. Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Shrivalli, T.S., Sudha, P.S. and Vanita,M.(2016). Cracks in the current Teacher Education(if filled)-Sparks Industry career options. Natioanl Seminar on “Information Technology and Law- Issues, Concerns and Challenges” on 23rdand 24th Osmania University.Hyderabad.
To investigate on the account of learning dynamics of students in the teaching learning transaction, Imbibing the vital tools and techniques which would help to sustain learning through digital media. The dynamics associated to memory and retention of students are the key factors in teaching learning process. The features linked with learning is to assure learning by making the process of teaching learning interaction a successful and effective one. Using the tools of research, I would like to explore the possibilities of learning strategies which are congruent with changing and evolving times. The roots of research provide the basics of the learning platform availing researchers about effective learning. Amalgamation of the old, new and forming eclectic approach with the focus of preparation of a suitable road map of effective learning are the crux of present research.