Prisilla Jayanthi Gandam
She has over 14+ years of teaching experience to various courses. She also worked for 5 years as Instructor at Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering, Trimulgherry, Secunderabad.
She holds certification in “The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt” from Varsigma. She holds the certificate on “Deep Learning with Python and Pytorch” from EDx and Coursera online courses- “AI in Healthcare certification (Stanford University)”, “Python for Data Science and AI certification (IBM)”, “Data Analysis with Python certification (IBM)”, “Databases and SQL for Data Science certification (IBM)”, “Machine Learning with Python certification”, “Neural Network and Deep Learning certification” and “International Cyber Conflicts certification”. She completed the “Basics of Project Based Learning” from IUCEE. She completed a course on MOOC Machine Learning in Weather & Climate by ECMWF (April 30, 2023).
She received Women Researcher Award -2022 (INSO awards).
She is professional member of ACM, LMCSI, LMFSIESRP, LM-MTC Global.
She presented two lectures (online) on Creating Choropleth Maps, Print Composer, and Splitting of States in India Map in Online One week FDP on QGIS 2020.
She organized many webinars virtually, Invited talks and National- level online FDP.
She held responsible to take the students to RCI, DRDO as Industrial visit.
She visited United States of America, United Kingdom, Austria, and Thailand for International Conferences. During her visit to Washington DC, she met
1. Dr. Davis Devra President Environmental Health Trust. A Scientist and researcher working on Mobile Radiation and Brain Tumors (Health), Washington DC.
2. Dan Vukelich, Esq., CAE, President & CEO, Association of Medical Device Reprocessors, Washington DC.
Both of them are working for Environment Health and indirectly connected to Climate change.
Master of Technology
- Master of Technology (Computer Networks and Information Security), Holy Mary Institute of Technology and Science College, Keesara, JNTU, Hyderabad.
Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science and Engineering), Matrusri Venkata Subba Rao Engineering College, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- The Rainfall Effect on PM Concentration: A Case Study of Net Zero Carbon. https://www.earticle.net/Article/A425691
- “Sustainable Development Goals 3.9: Environmental Pollution with Devices” has been presented online at IGS- International E-Conference on Earth Sciences and Sustainable Development Goals, August 5th- 7th, 2021 and published in International Journal for Research Trends and Innovation. Vol 8 Issue 3 pp - 12 – 18. ISSN: 2455-2631.
- ARIMA Model to Predict the Covid-19 Pandemic Cases in Telangana State https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/9791471
- Geospatial Distribution of District Data in Delhi and Telangana: A Comparative Study of Covid – 19 published in Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN), a Journal of International Organization of Scientific Research, ISSN (e): 2250-3021, ISSN (p): 2278-8719 Vol. 10, Issue 7, July 2020 pp 43-53.
- “Geospatial Modelling for Covid -19 Cases in India: A Case Study of Interpolation Approach” presented at IGU- India International E-conference 2020 –Implications of Covid-19 on Local and Regional Sustainable Development: A Glocal Perspective on June 28, 2020 and will be published in Springer Publication.
- Poisson And Logistics Regression Analysis On Electromagnetic Field Radiation: A Case of Environmental Pollution https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/9182393
- Extraction of Tumor Chunk Using Image Segmentation: Thresholding and HSV Color Space. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-15-3338-9_1
- “Convolutional Neural Network: A Tumor Detection Technique in Medical Care Sector” Published in the proceedings of National Conference on Data Science and its Applications.
- Fourth Industrial Revolution: An Impact on HealthCare Industry. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-20454-9_6
- “Statistical Analysis of Mobile Radiation and Impact on Health: A Case Study on Occurrence of Brain Tumors” published in EPH - International Journal of Medical and Health Science, ISSN: 2456 - 6063, Vol 5 issue 5 May 2019.
- The Case Study of Brain Tumor Data Analysis using Stata and R. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-15-1081-6_20
- “Air Pollution: A Case Study of Asthma Children and Adults in the Urban Zones” published in EPH - International Journal of Medical and Health Science, ISSN: 2456 - 6063, Vol 4 issue 11 November 2018. IF- 2.475
- “OpenPOWER Architecture: A Case Study on Semantic Segmentation using ENet Model” published in IOSR Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN), a Journal of International Organization of Scientific Research (IOSR), October 2018. IF-1.645
- Preserving Electronic Health Data using Machine Learning Techniques and Cybersecurity Concerns. https://www.airitilibrary.com/Publication/alDetailedMesh?docid=P20181023002-201810-PP201810230001-PP201810230001-1-1-151
- “Semantic Segmentation using Fully Convolutional Net: A Review” published in IOSR Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN), a Journal of International Organization of Scientific Research (IOSR), September 2018. http://www.iosrjen.org/pages/volume8-issue9(part-3).html ( IF- 1.645).
- “Convolution Neural Networks: A Case Study on Brain Tumor Segmentation in Medical Care” https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-00665-5_98
- Decision Trees for Predicting Brain Tumors: A Case Study in Health Care. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-13-1165-9_83
- “Thresholding in Convolutional Neural Network for Detecting Brain Tumors: Segmentation Technique in Medical Imaging” presented in Integrated International Immersion Conference (IIIC) held on Feb, 2018, at Loyola Academy Degree & PG College, Secunderabad and published in IJRAR. e ISSN 2348 –1269, Print ISSN 2349-5138..
- “Innovations in an Educational System” presented in Internal Quality Assurance Cell, National Conference on Innovative Practices in Teaching, Learning and Evaluation held at A V College, Domalguda, Hyderabad and published in IJRCS Journal ISBN : 9789385782503 and ISSN: 2456-6683.
- “DEEP LEARNING IN ONCOLOGY- A Case Study on Brain Tumor” in presented in 2nd International Conference on Healthcare & Hospital Management held in November 6-7, 2017 in Vienna, Austria, and published in International Journal of Cancer and Research and Therapy, ISSN 2476 – 237.
- The Impact of Climate Change on Human Eyes. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-15-1205-6_12
- “Tracing Marine Pollutant using Magnetometer and Artificial Neutral Network” presented and published in IEEE ICISC 2017 held in Coimbatore. ISBN 978-1-5090-4715-4/17©2017 IEEE.
- “A Distinct Cyberattack: Phishing” https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-10-6872-0_28
- “Cyber Security in Banking Clouds” presented and published in Proceedings of International Seminar Technology-Driven Paradigms in Commerce at Loyola Academy Degree & PG College, Alwal, Hyderabad held on December 9-10, 2016, ISBN 978-93-7495-669-4.
- “The ButterFly Network in Medical Care Using Clouds Services”, presented and published in IEEE ICTBIG 2016 held in Indore in November. DOI: 10.1109/ICTBIG.2016.7892655, ISBN: 978-1-5090-5515-9.
- The Adaptive Gift by Community to Climatic Change.. http://uniqueca.com/archieves/proceedings/CCA2016.pdf.
- The Cyber Security Issues over Emergency Management https://dl.acm.org/doi/abs/10.1145/2905055.2905327
- “Climate Change: An Impact on Health” presented and published in XXXV Indian National Cartographic Association, International Congress on Spatial Governance for Development, Planning Smart Cities and Disaster Management, http://incaindia.org/index. php/cartographic-volume-2.
- “The Stream of Packets in non-wired Network” presented and published in proceedings of Third National Conference on Contemporary Issues in Marketing, Finance, HRM & IT, A.V. College Post Graduate Centre, Hyderabad ISBN 978-93-85506-01-7.
- “The Laws that govern the climate change across the Global” presented and published in proceedings of National Conference on Software Defined Networking and Mathematical modeling of Computer Networks 2015, SRIET Coimbatore.
- “The OpenFlow SDN: The Dynamic change in Network Market” presented and published in proceedings of National Conference on Software Defined Networking and Mathematical modeling of Computer Networks 2015, SRIET Coimbatore.
- “Predictable, Scalability and Decidable Emergency Management System using Probability Theory” published in International Conference on Computing Paradigms, IJAER SCOUPS Journal, IIR Chennai, ISSN 0973-4562, Vol 10, No 69.
- “Predictability and Scalability in Heterogeneous Network for Emergency Management System” published in International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, ISSN 2229-5518, Vol 6 issue 6.
- “Disaster Prediction using Back Propagation Algorithm Method” published in International Journal of Engineering Research in Computer Science and Engineering (IJERCSE), Vol 2, issue 5. http://iferpjournal.org/ijercse/v2/i5/
- “The hour of need for effective development of early warning system for the natural calamity using satellite communications” published in International Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Data Communication (IJEEDC), ISSN 2320-2084, Vol -3 issue-3.
- “The Multi-dimensional Concerns over the Quality of the Private Educational Technical Institutions” published in the proceedings of National Conference on Quality Standards of private Technical Educational Institutions, Manav Rachna International University, Delhi.
- “The Code Reviews Ascendancy on Software Quality” published in National Conference at BVICAM, New Delhi, ISSN 0973 -7529 and ISBN 978-93-80544-07-6 serials.
- “The analogy of pattern string search” published in International Journal of Advanced Scientific and Technical Research, ISSN 2249-9954, vol-5 issue -2.
- “Database Architecture with Row and Column stores” published in International Journal of Computational Engineering Research, ISSN 2250-3005.
- “Sans Signature Buffer Overflow Blocker” published in International Institute for Science, Technology and Education, ISSN 2224-610X (paper) ISSN 2225-0603 (online) vol-2, No. 1, 2012.
- A Novel approach of COVID -19 estimation using GIS and KMeans Clustering: A Case of GEOAI accepted for book titled "Explainable Machine Learning for Multimedia Based Healthcare Applications" to be published by Springer Publication.
- ARIMA and Predicted Geospatial Distribution of COVID-19 in India, to be published in book titled "Interpretable Cognitive Internet of Things for Healthcare” in the Springer Book Series on “Internet of Things”. Indexing: SCOPUS and Ei-Compendex. ISBN 978-3-031-08636-6 ----May 2023.
- LIME Approach in Diagnosing Diseases – A Study on Explainable AI, to be published in book titled “Explainable Artificial Intelligence in Biomedical Applications”, in River Publishers and indexed in IEEE Xplore. ---June 2023.
- The Potential of Quantum Computing in Healthcare https://www.igi-global.com/chapter/the-potential-of-quantum-computing-in-healthcare/300518
- Geographical Weighted Regression Approach: A Case Study on Covid-19 in India https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-16-3783-4_6
- A Comparative study of Fully Convolutional Networks: FCN-8, FCN-16 and FCN-32. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780128241455000046
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms in Disease Prediction: Future Trends for the Health Care System. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780128241455000095
- Spatial Modeling for COVID-19 Analysis: An Indian case study http://dx.doi.org/10.17727/JMSR.2020/8S1-3
- The Prediction Analysis of Covid-19 Cases using ARIMA and KALMAN Filter Models: A Case of Comparative Study https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-15-8097-0_7.
- Geographic Information System and Confidential Interval with Deep Learning Techniques for Traffic Management System for Smart City https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/9781119682806.ch11
- Deep Learning Techniques for Prediction, Detection, and Segmentation of Brain Tumors https://www.igi-global.com/chapter/deep-learning-techniques-for-prediction-detection-and-segmentation-of-brain-tumors/259491
- Disease Diagnosis and Treatment Using Deep Learning Algorithms for Healthcare System https://www.igi-global.com/chapter/disease-diagnosis-and-treatment-using-deep-learning-algorithms-for-the-healthcare-system/251237.
- Crude Birth Rate and Crude Mortality Rate in India: A Case Study in HealthCare ISBN: 978-1-78984-082-7.
- Cryptography in Healthcare Sector with Modernized Cyber Security https://www.igi-global.com/chapter/cryptography-in-the-healthcare-sector-with-modernized-cyber-security/248157
- Machine Learning For Health Data Analytics – A Few Case Studies Of Application Of Regression https://www.igi-global.com/chapter/machine-learning-for-health-data-analytics/307497
My Research area includes DEEP LEARNING IN HEALTH CARE, CLIMATE CHANGE, AIR POLLUTION, SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT and CARBON NET ZERO.