Professor & HOD
Dr. Benhur Salome is Professor and Head of the Humanities and Social Sciences, Creative Sciences and Entrepreneurship Department. She has 20 years of experience in teaching English Literature and Language. She has been actively participating in research by presenting papers in National and International conferences with some contributions to books too.
- PGDTE, EFL University, 2008
- PGCTE, CIEFL, 2005
- Ph.D (Eng.) Andhra University, 2002
- M.A. (Eng.) Andhra University, 1995
- B.A. Andhra University, 1993
- Lecturer, St. Francis College for Women
- Lecturer, School of Distance Education, EFL University
- Associate Professor, Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Associate Professor, SCIENT Institute of Technology
Presently working on a Cluster project: Integrative Humanities as a Co-PI. Other areas of research comprise of Kantian Philosophy; Religious Persecution; Language teaching to Technical Students.