As an Educator, Design thinker I am responsible for growing and maintaining the culture of design and ensure to maintain high motivational levels.
In 8 years of Teaching experience I always followed of various methods, disciplines of practice, and design rituals. The mentoring process allows my students to understand human-centered design as a core principle, while also allowing them to get an inside look into the various disciplines available within a global design field.
- 2013: M.F.A in Fine arts, S.N School of Fine Arts, University of Hyderabad.
- 2011: B.F.A in Fine Arts & Design, College of Art and Design, University of Burdwan.
- Certificate Course: Design thinking & Innovation, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. Creativity for innovation, Queensland University, EDX
2018 - Present
- Academic Associate 2018 Sep – Present
Mahindra University, School of humanities & Social sciences
Courses: Design Thinking & Media.
2016 - 2018
- Teaching Assistant 2016 Jul – 2018 Aug
Mahindra University, Ecole Centrale College of Engineering, Hyderabad
Courses: Design Thinking
2015 - 2016
- Design Instructor 2015 Sep – 2016 July
CHIREC International School, Hyderabad
2013 - 2015
Art & Design Instructor 2013 Jun – 2015 Apr
Manthan International School, Hyderabad
- Product and Solution for Elderly
- Women and Society
- Heritage and culture