Assistant Professor Mechanical Engineering
Dr. Choudhury is a mechanical engineer working in the interdisciplinary field of micro-swimmers. He has received his B.E. from Jadavpur University, India, M.S. in Engineering Mechanics from Virginia Tech, USA and PhD from the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, Germany and University of Groningen, Netherlands in the field of micro-swimmers. Presently, he teaches course on Mechanisms and Machines at Mahindra University.
Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, Germany and University of Groningen, Netherlands
Virginia Tech, USA
Jadavpur University, India
2023 – present
- Asst. Professor (2023 – present)- Mechanical Engineering, Mahindra University
- Chemical nanomotors at the gram scale form a dense active optorheological medium.U Choudhury, DP Singh, T Qiu, P Fischer Advanced Materials 31 (12), 1807382
Nanodiamonds That Swim JT Kim
- Nanodiamonds That Swim JT Kim, U Choudhury, HH Jeong, P Fischer, Advanced Materials 29 (30), (co-first author)
- Interface-mediated spontaneous symmetry breaking and mutual communication between drops containing chemically active particles DP Singh, A Domínguez, U Choudhury, SN Kottapalli, Mihail N Popescu, Siegfried Dietrich, P Fischer.Nature Communications, 11, 2210 (2020)
- Micro-swimmers, Micro-robotics and Designer Colloids.