M.A. EDUCATION PROGRAM
M.A. Education Programs
Followed by Panel Interview for Shortlisted candidates
Application / ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR THE PROGRAM:
A student aspiring to seek admission to the IMSE- Mahindra University may please note the following:
- Apply online on www.mahindrauniversity.edu.in by filling the application form.
- Upload latest scanned photograph at the time of Online Registration.
- Follow the instructions for payment of Registration and processing fee of Rs. 1000
- Obtain a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1000 from any Scheduled Bank in favour of “Mahindra University” payable at Hyderabad, India.
- Fill DD details in the DD payment option in the Application Portal and please include Student Name, Application No. & Mobile Number along with the DD on a separate paper which has to be sent to the below address: (The photocopy of the Demand Draft is to be kept for further reference.)
Survey No: 62/1A, Bahadurpally, Jeedimetla,
Hyderabad – 500043, Telangana, INDIA
- The candidate may pay directly through either Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the application portal after the registration.
- The candidate may transfer the Registration fees to ‘Mahindra University’ account using Net Banking option too after the registration.
- All disputes between Applicant and Mahindra University shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Hyderabad city and by Arbitrator only.
- Application Fee for MA ( Education) Program is INR 1000
- Applicant needs to ensure that relevant Academic details are updated in the application portal
- Applicant needs to ensure that required score cards and other documents are duly uploaded in the application portal
- Course preference needs to be duly selected in the application portal
- Applicant needs to ensure that application form is duly filled up and submitted ONLINE.
Duly submitted & eligible applications will be considered for admission as per University guidelines.
Applicants will be shortlisted based on their past academic credentials/ scores in the CUCET (PG).
Shortlisted students will be called in for a Physical / Virtual Interview.
Once selected in the Interview -Shortlisted applicants will receive an Admission offer via e-mail from the University with necessary instructions and information.
While submitting application doesn’t guarantee Admission into the college; selection would be subject to assessment by a Panel / Selection committee and availability of seats at the time of allocation