Arun Avinash Chauhan
Ph.D. (submitted thesis), looking forward to teach and guide young minds in the field of Computer Sciences and pursuing research in the fields of Wireless Sensor Networks and IoT.
In the words of Krzysztof Kieslowski – “live more carefully”, I seek, in time, to apply my self (me / I) and technology to help in achieving UN Sustainable development goals, while also seeking ways to promote ecological consciousness and empathy towards all life.
- PhD (submitted), Computer Science, University of Hyderabad, Dec 2021 Dissertation topic: ‘Techniques for Load Reduction and Balancing in Wireless Sensor Networks’
- M.Tech., CS, International Institute of Information Technology – Hyderabad, Jun 2009
- B.Tech., CSIT, Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology (JNTU-H), Jun 2007
- Intermediate, MPC, Gowtham Junior College, Hyderabad, May 2003
- Xth Standard, ICSE, Nalanda Public School, Hyderabad, May 2001
- Teaching Assistant, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Jan 2015 – Jan 2019
- Senior Analyst, NTT Data, Hyderabad, Mar 2013 – Jul 2013
- Software Engineer, MAQ Software, Hyderabad, Nov 2009 – Jan 2013
- Chauhan A.A., Udgata S.K., Heuristic Approaches to Load Balancing in Internet of Things using Multiple Cluster Heads, Communicated to IEEE Sensors journal. (Under review)
- Chauhan, A.A., Udgata, S.K. (2022) Predictive Models for Load Reduction in Wireless Sensor Networks. In: Udgata, S.K., Sethi, S., Gao, XZ. (eds) Intelligent Systems. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 431. Springer, Singapore.
- Chauhan A.A., Udgata S.K. (2021) Load Reduction Using Temporal modelling and Prediction in Periodic Sensor Networks. In: Udgata S.K., Sethi S., Srirama S.N. (eds) Intelligent Systems. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 185. Springer, Singapore.
- A.A. Chauhan and S.K.Udgata, "Process for Difference based Aggregation and Recovery," Patent Published, Journal Number 28/2021. (July 2021)
- Chauhan, A.A.,Udgata, S.K. Data Aggregation using Difference transfer for Load Reduction in Periodic Sensor Networks. Wireless Pers Commun 115, 1507–1524 (2020).
- A. A. Chauhan and S. K. Udgata, "Load Balancing in Wireless Sensor Networks using Multiple Cluster Heads," 2020 IEEE-HYDCON, 2020, pp. 1-7.
Wireless Sensor Networks, Internet of Things