Vinay Sharma has a multi varied academic and administrative career in which he holds Commerce and Law Post-Graduations from Osmania University, Hyderabad. He has worked in administrative and academic capacities in various institutions of repute. He also has trained Bank Officers at the JAIIB and CAIIB levels. His area of interest along with his expertise in Accounting, Management, Banking, Insurance, Direct and Indirect Taxes, Cyber Laws and emerging technology laws like cryptocurrency, drones etc. He has completed his Ph.D. in Indirect Tax Laws with special reference to the Distribution of Financial Powers.
- Ph.D. In Law (Constitutional Law) from Telangana University.
Masters in Law
- Masters in Law (LL.M.) (Constitutional Law) from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Bachelors in Law
- Bachelors in Law (LL.B.) from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Masters in Commerce
- Masters in Commerce (M.Com.) from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Bachelors in Commerce
- Bachelors in Commerce (B.com.) from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Certification in Financial Derivatives from National Stock Exchange, Mumbai.
International Forensics Sciences
- Presently pursuing Certification in Drone Forensics from International Forensics Sciences, Government of India, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- He has 10+ years of teaching and 15+ years of administrative experience, in addition to being a Corporate Trainer with companies in the areas of Finance, Cost Accounting, Labor Laws and Cyber Law.
Co-coordinator of the Centre
- Worked as Co-coordinator of the Centre for Excellence in Cyber Law and Data Protection, ICFAI School of Law, IFHE, Hyderabad.
Indian Institute of Bankers
- Associated with the Indian Institute of Bankers, Hyderabad to train their Senior officers.
- Worked as Trainer with the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board in the areas of Industrial Disputes, Workmen’s Compensation, etc. at Hyderabad.
- Worked as Corporate Trainer with Regal Beloit, Infosys, Satyam etc. in the areas of Finance, Cost Accounting and Cyber Laws.
Liaison with corporates
- Worked as Liaison with corporates like Marico Industries, ITC Ltd., etc for the Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Working of the Goods and Services Tax Law with special reference to equalization levy.
- Role of the Seafarers during COVID-19 and their Human Rights.