Ms. Kanchan Jha is currently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the École Centrale School of Engineering, Mahindra University, Hyderabad. Her research interests include Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computational Biology, Genomics, and Optimization.
Ph.D. (submitted) from Indian Institute of Technology Patna on Computational Approaches for Identification of Protein-Protein Interaction.
M. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering from National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, 2016 – 2018.
B. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering from Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, 2011- 2015.
- Research cum Teaching Assistant, Indian Institute of Technology Patna (July 2018 to July 2022).
- Teaching Assistant, National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (July 2016 to June 2018).
- Kanchan Jha, Sriparna Saha, and Sourav Karmakar. "Prediction of Protein-Protein Interactions using Vision Transformer and Language Model."IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (2023)
- Kanchan Jha, and Sriparna Saha. "Analyzing Effect of Multi-modality in Predicting Protein-Protein Interactions." IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (2022)
- Kanchan Jha, Sriparna Saha, and Hiteshi Singh. "Prediction of protein–protein interaction using graph neural networks."Nature Scientific Reports (2022)
- Kanchan Jha, Sriparna Saha, and Pratik Dutta. "Incorporation of gene ontology in identification of protein interactions from biomedical corpus: a multi-modal approach."Annals of Operations Research (2022)
- Kanchan Jha, Sriparna Saha, and M. Tanveer. "Prediction of protein‐protein interactions using stacked auto‐encoder."Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies (2021)
- Kanchan Jha, and Sriparna Saha. "Incorporation of multimodal multiobjective optimization in designing a filter-based feature selection technique."Applied Soft Computing (2021)
- Kanchan Jha, Sriparna Saha, and Snehanshu Saha. "Prediction of Protein-Protein Interactions using Deep Multi-Modal Representations." 2021 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN). IEEE, 2021.
- Kanchan Jha, and Sriparna Saha. "Amalgamation of 3D structure and sequence information for protein–protein interaction prediction."Nature Scientific Reports (2020)
- Kanchan Jha, Sriparna Saha, and Matloob Khushi. "Protein-protein interactions prediction based on Bi-directional gated recurrent unit and multimodal representation."International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP). Springer, Cham, 2020
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Computational Biology