Manish Kumar Agrawal
Prof. Manish Agrawal is working as Associate Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Ecole Centrale School of Engineering at Mahindra University, Hyderabad. He has obtained a PhD in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Thermal Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Indore (2014). Prior joining to Mahindra University, he has worked as Senior Researcher, Nuclear Thermal Hydraulics at Environment and Energy Technology Inc. at Deajeon, South Korea (2015-2016) and as a post-doctoral fellow in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (2016-2017).
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, IIT Indore; 2014
- M.Tech, Mechanical Engineering; VJTI, Mumbai; 2009
- B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering; BIT Durg; 2007
2021 - Present
- Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, Mahindra University (2021-present)
2017 - 2021
- Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, Mahindra University (2017-2021)
2016 - 2017
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay (2016-2017)
2015 - 2016
Senior Researcher, Nuclear Thermal Hydraulics, Environment and Energy Technology Inc., Daejeon, South Korea (2015-2016)
- Manish K Agrawal, Mayank Modak, Santosh K Sahu, (2014) Heat transfer characteristics of hot surfaces using high alcohol surfactant by impinging liquid jet, Lect. Notes Mechanical Engineering, Arun K. Saha et al., FLUID MECHANICS AND FLUID POWER - CONTEMPORARY RESEARCH, 5th International and 41st National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power, FMFP 2014, IIT Kanpur, India.
- Satish Chandra, Palash Gupta, Manish K Agrawal, Santosh K Sahu, (2014) An experimental investigation to analyse the heat transfer characteristics of hot surface by obliquely impinging liquid jet, Lect.Notes Mechanical Engineering, Arun K. Saha et al., FLUID MECHANICS AND FLUID POWER - CONTEMPORARY RESEARCH, 5th International and 41st National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power, FMFP 2014, IIT Kanpur, India.
- Agrawal M K, Sahu S. K., (2016) An experimental study on the rewetting of a hot vertical surface by circular water jet impingement, Experimental Heat Transfer, 29:2 pp 151-172. (DOI: 10.1080/08916152.2014.973973)
- Agrawal M K, Sahu S. K., (2016) Analysis of Three-Region Conduction-Controlled Rewetting of a Hot Surface by Variational Method, Heat Transfer Engineering, 37:9 pp 763-773. (DOI:10.1080/01457632.2015.1080563)
- Nagaraju Napa, Manish Kumar Agrawal, Bhaskar Tamma, (2021) Heat Transfer Characteristics of Electrochemical cell - Numerical study, IHMTC 2021, ISHMT-ASTFE, IIT Madras
- Multizone modelling of heat transfer characteristics of an electrochemical cell pack (Dec 2021), 4th IEEE International Transportation Electrification Conference India
- Vishal Reddy, Deep Seth, Manish Kumar Agrawal, Bhaskar Tamma (2021). DEVELOPMENT OF AUTONOMOUS UVC DISINFECTANT ROBOT. HCII2021.
- Gupta P, Chandra S, Agrawal M K, Sahu SK, (2013) Heat transfer characteristics of an obliquely impinging liquid jet, 40th National conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power”, FMFP- 2013, NIT Hamirpur.
- Santosh K Sahu, Manish K Agrawal, (2013) Application of Various Measurement Techniques to Analyze Rewetting of Hot Surfaces, The Institution of Engineers (India), All India semiar on ‘Computer application in Engineering: Emerging trends and technologies, IIST, Indore, MP, India.
- Jet impingement cooling
- Thermal management of electric vehicle batter pack
- Flow through channels at low Reynolds number