Mona Pattanaik is an Assistant Professor at the School of Law, Mahindra University. She graduated from Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur(C.G.) and completed her LLM from O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat in Corporate and Financial Laws. She completed a Semester Exchange Programme during her LLM from Peking University, Shenzhen, China. She has qualified UGC-NET and Gujarat SET. She has worked as Academic Associate at Indian Institute of Management- Ahmedabad (IIM-A) and Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad.
- LL.M. (Corporate and Financial Laws), O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat
- Peking University, Shenzhen, China LLM Semester Exchange Programme
- B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur (2016)
- Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A)
- IMS Learning Resources Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
- Published a paper named “Fortifying Consumers in E-Commerce Mechanism: An Indian Perspective” on June 18,2013 in Law Journal named The Lex Warrier (ISSN: 2319- 8338).
Conferences and Seminars:
- Presented paper named ‘CSR as Ethical Guideline to Corporate World’ in National Seminar on “Role of Ethics, Values and Morality in Law in 21st Century” held at Hidayatullah National Law University(HNLU), Raipur.
- Presented paper named ‘Challenges Faced due to Social Networking Sites: an Indian Perspective’ in “National E-Governance Seminar on Information Technology and Open Source Software: Issues and Challenges” at Hidayatullah National Law University(HNLU), Raipur.
- Business Laws
- Law and Technology